Piles -Dilatation and tortuosity of rectal veins are called hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids or piles can be classified in 2 groups -True external hemorrhoids and peri anal haematone.
True external piles are rare and nothing but skin tags, that are generally associated with internal piles and anal fissures. They require treatment when inflammed.
Peri anal haematoma arises from rupture of external haemorrhoidal plexus.
Conservative treatment of piles includes avoidance of constipation and straining at stool by using bulk laxative -"SURELAX"
and high residue diet.
Internal hemorrhoids possibly occurs due to -
* Absence of valves in these veins.
* Internal pressure from fecal impaction.
* External pressure from loaded pelvic colon, gravid uterus, fibroid etc.
* Straining at stool especially during constipation (as vein passes through rectal muscle).
1. Nature of work.
2. Type of food intake.
3. Bowel movement.
4. Lack of exercise.
1. Shrinkage of pile mass.
2. Cure of inflammation and infection in anal region.
3. To prevent bleeding in pile mass.
4. To cure itching in anal region.
is therapeutically complete & perfect formulation for sure cure piles both bleeding & dry and has been compounded form such herbs, which have proven their therapeutic efficacy in affecting sure cure of piles, however chronic & resistant it may be.
Each capsule contains:- Calotropis Gaigantea 200 mg.
Shrink's the swollen pile mass and is also hem styptic. It relieves patient from pain, tenesmus, inflammation and irritation.
1. Internal & External piles.
2. Bleeding piles.
3. Pre and post operative hemorrhoids.
4. Varicosed veins in anal region.
5. Fissures and fistulas.
Dosage One capsule with milk, empty stomach in morning followed by another in evening an hour before meals with milk.
Do's / Dont's
1. Prevent too spicy and fried food.
2. Control on non -vegetarian diet.
3. Avoid liquor.
4. Prevent constipation.
Presentation Blister pack of 10 capsules.